This guy is super sweet and super interesting! Our conversation included:
- The Rutgers Conservatory at Shakespeare’s Globe in London
- Styling for stage vs. screen
- Vogue and The September Issue
- Mark Rylance, if you are in the market for a new best friend, Tyler and I are both available.
- Go see Tyler’s work in action! Check out the last weekend of Sweet Charity at Stoneham Theater, The School for Scandal at Actor’s Shakespeare Project, Merchant of Venice with Shakespeare & Company,
And…this has nothing to do with the episode, but do yourself a giant favor and go see Mr. Burns at Lyric Stage Company! It’s funny and weird and daring and awesome. Go. See. It.
Executive producer: Kerri Wilson
Logo: John Pepe