Happy Episode # 10 to one and all! Check out the new and improved show notes! This week, a chat with writer, choreographer, philanthropic fundraiser, former Friendly’s ice cream scooper and classy lady, Lauren Hall! Our conversation included so.many.things….
- The Radcliffe Institute
- The Footlight Club in Jamaica Plain
- Pravda 116 a.k.a Gypsy Bar, now known as Whisky Saigon…??? so many incarnations…
- That terrible, terrible rabbit from Donnie Darko
- The Mr. Hip poetry series in Boston. Check it out!
- If you have never seen the Highwayman performed by Megan Follows in Anne of Green Gables, you should get your life right and watch it right now!
Interested in reading more poetry? Read Lauren’s poetry here! Also, see below for poetry by the writers Lauren mentioned in the episode:
Anne Sexton- “Transformations”–
Charles Simic- “The World Doesn’t End”
Executive producer: Kerri Wilson
Logo: John Pepe